Inside Sales and Order Entry
The Inside Sales and Order Entry person receives orders from customers for machines, parts, upgrades and any other company offerings. This is done by providing customers and teammates exceptional verbal & written communications. This person must have great attention to detail and organization ability. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service and is a collaborative team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with all equipment, parts, and service needs.
- Order entry into ERP system and comfortably navigate throughout the system for reference information.
- Acknowledging and communicating to the customer any shortages with arrival/completion dates.
- Back-up for all other personnel in inside sales, order entry, and customer service.
- Collaboratively respond to needs of internal customers – all EMT/Rotocontrol teammates.
- Reviewing job schedules and working with appropriate teammates to ensure due-dates are met to fulfill orders for customers.
- Facilitating Return Material Authorizations (RMA) for parts being returned.
- Be the voice-of-the-customer. Follow up on open orders, RMA’s, quotes, etc. to maintain customer satisfaction and to challenge the internal team if expectations are not being met.
- Keep updated on business processes, standard operating procedures, software, and office equipment.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing and phone skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Process and systems oriented
- Previous office experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous ERP experience
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- Associate degree in a business-related field, bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience
- Order entry, customer service and inside sales experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered