Production Material Analyst
The Production Materials Analyst monitors jobs and their associated parts for availability through the ERP (Job Status, Part Tracker, Order Tracker, Operation Status, Shortage Reports, etc.) to aid production operations to assist the production process. They facilitate the implementation of change orders, sales order line item changes, RMAs (Return Materials Otherization), and job closing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with sales, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing to obtain information to respond to customers’ requests.
- Track and monitor open job status, job schedule for purchased material, and machine shop parts availability.
- Provide shortage reports and updates to the LDM (Lean Data Management) meetings
- Process changes orders as needed to adjust parts on or off open jobs, work with operations team to determine any schedule impact due to change orders
- Ensure proper disposition of parts adjusted off jobs is listed in change order
- Participate in weekly Production meeting to analyize current production status vs. schedule to determine whether job is on track
- Closeout jobs after they ship
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Team orientated, involving a multitude of different functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven decision-making skills
- Customer Service aptitude
- Problem-Solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Prioritizing and organizational skill sets.
- Interpret complex detailed information
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree strongly preferred in a business-related field.
- 3-5 years experience in an OEM manufacturing environment preferred.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience preferred.
- Microsoft office skills
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
The above is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.