We are seeking some individuals to help out in our shop for the summer. They will work full time, Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm OR Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am. Under the supervision of mentor, lead or manager, they will assist in a variety of tasks that may include electro-mechanical assembly, painting, cleaning, completing projects as assigned by the shop managers, etc. If you like to stay busy and are looking to make some money this summer, please submit your resume to us! Visit us at http://www.emtinternational.com.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail orientation and ability to follow direction
- Flexibility to work hours needed to complete the job.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A team player who can work independently.
- Follows safety policies and uses good judgement.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance a plus!
EMT International designs and manufactures the latest in high-tech digital web printing and label equipment. We are located in a 70,000 square foot facility that serves as our corporate headquarters and is located in Hobart, Wisconsin.