Features and Benefits of EMT Punches:
- Line holes
- Sizes for all repeats to fill any printing press
- Extended life
- Hardened punches and dies greatly improve punch life and quality, improving run time
- Rapid ring
- A quick-change punch system with a full set of punches that can be replaced in less than 2 minutes, allowing for increased press run time. Available in all sizes to fit all presses.
- File holes
- A full line of file hole tooling including standard or special patterns engineered to fit unique punching applications.
- Punch cylinders
- Used for special and unique patterns that involve across the web punching or for combining standard patterns. Cylinders are available for patterns such as datacard, tags, index patterns, etc.
- Special shapes
- Tooling for any special shapes such as window, corner, notching and specialty shapes.
- Adjustable file hold and register skip perf
- Allows for all printing presses in any repeat length. Can be used on conventional imprinting and numbering stations
- Optional accessories
- Vacuum chad removal systems, backlash and timing gearing and punches and dies.